CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY BRAYDON IS BAPTISED

I cannot believe he is 8 years old and got baptised. The time has gone so fast! But he is turning into such a wonderful young boy. He is so smart and compassionate. He made the BIG decision to be baptised into the church and we are SO proud of him. He was baptised on April 26, 2009 in the Phenix City ward building. His daddy performed the ordinations and his aunts and uncles flew in to attend and participate in the service. Aunt Marqae talked to him about baptism and her and Uncle Brian gave him a really awesome CTR ring. Uncle Mike and Aunt Amberly talked on the Holy Ghost and gave him a warm fuzzy blanket to represent the warm fuzzy feeling of the Holy Ghost. Uncle Brian gave a great closing prayer. They truley brought a strong spirit with them and I will never forget it and I KNOW Braydon never will! I was a sobbing mess, but that's another story. It was such a proud day for Jason and I and we are SO grateful for all who were able to attend and help out!!! Congratulations Braydon!!! I love you!

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

Congratulations Braydon! What a great decision you made! I'm so glad you had some of your family there to help make it special. We love you and miss you so much!

Xander Man

We are proud of him! I am so GLAD we were able to come out..it has been forever sine we all got to hang out like that. He is such a great kid...kuddos to you guys for raising him! Love ya!

The Calls

Braydon you are such an awesome young man!! You act older than 8!!! Are you sure you just turned 8? hehe We really wish we could have been there. I bet that was the most amazing thing you have experienced yet! And the most incredible part is your dad got to baptise you!!!! We love you so much and miss you terribly!

M C

Cute picture! I love it! I'm so proud of you Braydon, still can't believe you're 8 whole years!! Congratulations to you all.

betsey

I have amazing memories from the baptism and the whole trip that i'm so grateful for....I lucked out marrying into your family, it makes me so happy! Braydon is such an amazing, sweet, smart, young boy, you should feel so proud!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo