CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Better Late Than Never

This was at my sister Janelle's wedding last September. I just came across these and thought I would share. This picture CRACKS me up, cause both the kids are making the same WEIRD face! So, if you need a good giggle, scroll on!This one was a little better!

6 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

I love that first picture! Ambria looks like she could tear something to pieces!

grandma

Oh my gosh, these are great pictures. That first one makes me laugh every single time I look at it. How did that happen that they were making the same face? That is just too funny.

Anonymous

Oh how adorable! I love the top pic, it made me laugh.....too funny that they have the same expression!

betsey

That comment was from me....not trying to be anonymous i promise!

The Robbins Family

Ok I have to comment! I had those pictures first haha... Anyways I love the first one! It is too funny! As far as the post with the baby powder that sounds way too much like Jason its funny! I am so proud of Braydon! I wish I could have been there it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love you Braydon! Easter looks like it was a lot of fun also! William and I didn't really celebrate easter! No need to I guess... I can't believe how big all the little kidies are getting!!! I swear Baraydon has to be has tall as you by now! If not taller!

Xander Man

If I must say so I like those pictures very much:)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo