CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 8TH Birthday Braydon

Braydon 8 years old.
The day he was born
His first birthday!
I cannot believe my boy is 8 years old already! Where has the time gone? He has done so much growing over the past 8 years, there are so many memories. I am so proud of the person Braydon has become. He is funny, witty, and so fun to be around. But he is also very smart and responsible. He is such a great helper around the house and with his little sister. I don't know what we would do without you, Braydon! I love you buddy!!!! Happy Birthday!

8 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

You made me cry Shelly. That is such a beautiful tribute to him. Thanks.

Ashley

I remember when you called me when I was in New Jersey and told me that he had finally been born!! Gosh that seems so long ago, yet not so long ago for you! It blows my mind that the last time I saw Braydon, he was asleep in his bassenet!! Braydon and Ambria are very lucky to have such a cool and great mommy!! Although he doesn't know me I wish him the happiest birthday!! Take care for now Shelly!

The Robbins Family

Happy Birthday Braydon!!! I can't believe he's 8 years old already!!! He is huge! Looking at all of the pictures he looks really tall! I remember babysitting him when he was 1 years old! CRAZY!!!

Xander Man

Oh my...I forgot how he looked as a baby! What a cutie, you have such adorable babies. Big 8...no turning back now.

Katie Webb

That makes 12 teeth for Morgan. She has her 8 front ones and then these 4 new molars. I was not expecting them to come so soon. It seems like she started teething late and then all the sudden she got them all at once.

The Robbins Family

Shelly you need to update your blog! It's been over a week!

grandma

I second that motion!!!!

M C

What a cute little baby boy! Look at all that dark hair! He was a such a sweet and good baby. Time really flies doesn't it! Was he a big boy during his very first year too? Landon is just off the charts.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo