
We woke up this morning to a BEAUTIFUL sight! SSSSNNNNNOOOOWWW!!!!! It was awesome! We couldn't believe it. It snowed in Alabama! We have been here 4 years and we have NEVER seen anything even resembling snow here. It was truley a day of days! HAHA! The above pic is our church and all the wonderful white stuff.

Braydon and Bria all bundled up for the wet stuff!

And just a cute pic of my man!

This one is our house. I took this just to show the snow, but later in the day there was much more. What a fun surprise to wake up to! It was hard to sit through church with this stuff outside. The kids were all so excited the whole day, Braydon was talking about how he wanted to make a snow angel and a snowman. Unfortunatly we didn't get to do either, there wasn't enough snow that stuck at our house. But at least we got to enjoy it a little. Hooray for snow!
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
7 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Wow, awesome! How lucky are you!
Oh, and Jason looks SO handsome in a suit!
Oh my gosh, Jason is a stud. I can't believe how good lookin that kid is. How fun to have snow. I had no idea you guys had had bad weather. The kids are so stinkin cute. Jason actually looks a lot like his dad in this picture.
BRAT! To start with. And I think its crazy that it snowed in Alabama. But the kids look so cute all bundled up for the snow. Tell Braydon he can come here and make snow angles and have a snow ball fight with auntnelle.
I can't believe you guys got snow! And in March? What in the world!? How weird! Jason looks great, I love the suit. All the Call boys are studs! We're lucky ladies!
I can't believe you guys got snow! And in March? What in the world!? How weird! Jason looks great, I love the suit. All the Call boys are studs! We're lucky ladies!
Yes, I must second that motion Mia. All the Call men are studs, however they all picked pretty studly women too. :-)
Post a Comment