It was a pretty nice day on Friday and Ambria loves to be outside whenever possible so we took her out back. We were out there doing things and she was playing and wandering around the back yard. We caught her trying to climb up the slide (one of the joys and benefits of having an older brother that you can copy) I just think it's funny to watch her try. It was interesting too, because she did this for about 10 straight minutes. But she NEVER gave up or even got frustrated, she would just keep climbing. Persistent little girl!
10 years ago


2 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Don't you just love watching them figure stuff out? She did pretty good there for a minute. Almost got halfway. Thats awesome.
I am amazed at her persistence and her ability to get as far as she did. She is only 14 months old for pete sake. What a girl!! She is amazing. I always wonder why kids have to go up the slide anyway. Every kid would rather go up than down a slide.
Post a Comment