CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Son, The Millionaire

That's right, Braydon is a millionaire. Wanna know the secret to his success? Well I was fortunate enough to learn myself, and because I am so generous and giving in nature I will tell you too. It really was quite funny. It might have been a "you had to be there" kind of moment, in retrospect, but we'll see. So Braydon came bursting through the door a few days ago after getting off the bus, with this fabulous one million dollar bill and said, "Mom, look what I just won on the Cash Cab!" No, seriously he said that. "I did the video bonus question at the end and doubled my money and I got NO strikes!" No kidding, right! So, like I said, he is now a bonified millionaire! I have taught my son well. HAHA. No really though, he watched that show like once on tv the other night and was hooked. SSSSOO funny what kids pick up that you wouldn't expect.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Robbins Family

Braydon your awesome! You must be really smart to get a million dollars on cash cab with no strikes! And to get the double or nothing question at the end! I love you Braydon and I miss you! I can't wait to see you for christmas!

Xander Man

Ha..wish I could have that type of luck!!

The Calls

Bray boy is so funny! I love his sense of humor!! He is clever...I remember you telling us about the time you guys were in a store and he handed you a bottle of a spice or something and he said here stink it up! from monsters inc...It is funny how he uses lines from movies and shows! That is all this family does is uses lines from shows in situations..ohhh that is great...I can't stop smiling, I love your kids they are so stinkin cute!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo