
I know these pictures are HORRIBLE, no really they SUCKED, but I wanted to show this ride. Saturday night we went to this carnival that was in town in Phenix City. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved it and so did we. Jason and Braydon went on this ride that spins really fast and then it stopped and went backwards. Well, Jason told Braydon that it was a malfunction, so Braydon with his witty little mind says to Jason. "No matter what happens, you've been a good dad!" It was HILARIOUS! We are STILL laughing about it.
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
5 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Holy cow, thats so funny! He's just like his dad! Question, have you guys seen Marley and Me? If you have, I wanna know if Jason cried.
Too Funny! I agree with Katie, too much like Jason...We both cried when we watched the Movie too. Just FYI:)
Oh man, Braydon is so funny! He IS just like his dad...either he was being very tender right there or being just as sarcastic as jason was being..this cracks me up!
That is so freakin' cute! Was he being sarcastic and was he being serious! Jason is a good dad though!
That is something you will laugh about the rest of your lives. Aren't kids great?
Post a Comment