CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just A Bunch Of "Carnies"

Ambria was DYING to ride the train. And when I say dying I mean she was trying to jump out of my arms to get on that train. So I took her on it and she LOVED it. She loved being at the carnival and seeing all the lights and hearing all the noises.
Me and the boy on the ferris wheel. We were shooting bad guys and throwing smoke grenades. It's fun having an 8 year old BOY!
Daddy and Ambria on the Ferris Wheel. I don't think she liked this one too much. I could be wrong though.
Daddy and his little girl!
Braydon riding the Dragon. He loved this ride.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Brings back Lagoon memories...although you have six flags and we have NOTHING, so not fair..we are getting in countdown mode! Is Braydon getting excited to have everyone out yet?

Anonymous

How totally fun. YOu have no idea how many times I checked this site this weekend looking to see if you had posted pictures of his birthday yet. Thanks, you guys for keeping a grandma that misses her grandbabies in the loop. Love ya. And yes, I miss you guys too. :-)

The Robbins Family

It looks like you guys had so much! Carnivals are awesome! I wish I could be there

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo