CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Twister!

Better late, than never, right? For Braydon's birthday last week, we let him pick the dinner he wanted to have and he could pick a fun activity to do and he chose family twister. So that's what we did. I was actually kind of fun! And I must say that I ROCK at twister! Haha, Jk! But it was a good time. It is a lot harder than I remember!

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Marqae

shell we are so playing twister when we get there i haven't played that game in years

grandma

That looks like SSSSOOO much fun. Ambria must have done a good job of spinnning. She looks like she is concentrating pretty hard.

Katie Webb

That was my favorite game in high school. But I don't think I could handle it now. Looks fun!

Xander Man

No we aren't going to play that game..I BEG you to hide it when we visit. I don't want to see how old my body has gotten:)

Kristin and Donnie

Hahahaha... when I read 'Twister' in the title, I actually thought you were referring to something else. I guess those tornado sirens are still going off in my head! Haha!! This looks SO much more fun!!!!!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo