
A few quick shots of Ambria. This girl LOVES to put things around her neck and walk around with it. It cracks us up, cause, seriously, let's be honest....WHY? We catch her all the time with random things around her neck and she just struts off around the house. If there is ever laundry in her reach, guess what's going around her neck (whether it be shirts, pants, socks, underwear......NOT kidding) It's really awesome when she gets into the bathroom and wraps the toilet paper around her neck and then sticks her little nose in the air and wanders the WHOLE house. And what's even better is when the toilet paper remains attached to the roll, so we now have this huge trail of toilet paper across the living rooms and even bedrooms. GOOD TIMES! Here are a few of the things I caught on her this week...
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
6 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Ambria so freakin cute! I wish I could be there to play with her and Braydon! I absolutely love the picture with her holding the monkey or bear or whatever that is her smile is so cute! That one is my favorite!
I agree w/ Jannelle..love that bear pic. I can't wait to take some pics of her when we visit! Gotta love little girls..she is a character!
What a silly girl. Morgan does the laundry thing, I always thought she was trying to dress herself, but maybe its just an obsession. She also does it with my necklaces. I love Ambria's faces in those pictures. She is getting so big and grown up!
I'm assuming that is Jason in the first picture. Why does he look like he has fingernail polish on the hand not reaching for the pizza? I think I have the same color. Nice choice!!!
Oh my gosh!!I just love that picture of her with that huge stuffed animal or whatever. What a sweet heart! I just want to grab her and hug her hard!
I get such a kick out of Ambria!n Her personality is so funny. I love it when they are little like this and their personalities start coming out...I like how you said she sticks her nose in the air...she is so proud of what she just accesorized her outfit with, it is like she just completed the ensemble and is now ready for her award!!!! Cute little stinker!
Post a Comment