CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Classroom Fun!

Today, in Braydon's 2nd grade class, they had a party for all the kids who have birthdays in March since they are now on Spring Break for a week. So Jason, Ambria and I went and brought some goodies and joined in the fun. It was a blast to there with him in his class. They had a lot of fun. The teacher gave the birthday kids some silly glasses and we all sang happy birthday and then the kids got to eat their treats and watch a cartoon on the television. This kid on the right of the above picture jumped in front of the camera right as I took the picture....haha.
They kids are getting their birthday presents from Mrs. G
Eating some treats and watching the Magis School Bus. Braydon loves that show. It was kinda interesting, while we were there the other kids were all laughing and goofing off with Jason (shocker!) but Braydon was GLUED to the movie. He was WAY more interested in watching the show than whatever else was going on in the classroom.
Ambria made herself at home. She LOVED being in the classroom. She found a little chair and kicked back. All the kids loved watching her, they all thought she was so fun.
She decided to do some "centers" while she was there. They are learning centers that the kids do. We had a lot of fun there today and, of course, Jason had a lot of fun with the kids. Good times!

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Robbins Family

That is so cute! Braydon is getting too big! I can't believe he's gonna be 8 years old!!! I remember when he was born... I wish I could go to Alabama with everyone in april!

Anonymous

I can't believe how big he is getting either. He is such a beautifully handsome boy. Ambria is so stinkin funny. She is so independent and in her own world all the time. Two too cute babies.

Anonymous

PS: did you notice how color coordinated the headset is to what she is wearing?

jessica dukes

ambria looks likes she's all ready for school!!!

Xander Man

He is a school boy now for sure! It's crazy to see him the classroom all adult like now! Of course everyone loved Ambria she is a DOLL! I can't get over how adorable she is in all your pics...Braydon is handsome too:) Just a few weeks and we are there...I can't wait!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo