
Ambria LOVES going outside. If ever the door is open she will dart out it faster than we can blink (we really have to watch her). So yesterday I decided to let her go out and follow her around to see what kind of mischief she gets into. And BTW that is Jason washing the cars and yes, this is just about an everyday occurance here. Haha.

First she wandered over to the water to touch it.

"Hmm, this is getting boring, maybe I'll head to the backyard." (after mommy having to chase her down the driveway several times because she tries to escape)

Up the slide we go.......

Now a little swinging action. She is such a busy little stinker. But she never got bored, she would have stayed out there all day if we let her. Next I will try to capture a day of Braydon.....haha. I am saving up my energy for a bit though, he is a busy fella. So many games, so little time.
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
8 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Your family is super cute Shelly!! I don't know what it is about kids loving to be outside? Myah and Hayden always try to escape outside. The problem is they always go for our tree house! Which I loath, because I am terrified of heights!! I guess I need to be getting over that phobia huh?? Well I am soo very happy that we have gotten in touch with one another again, because I have really missed you! So let's continue to keep in-touch! Take Care.
How fun. I can't wait for warmer weather so we can enjoy the great outdoors. As soon as I saw the first picture (of Jason washing the car) it made me laugh. I was surprised to see him in something other than PJ's!
It is a good thing he takes such good care of your cars. I wish I had someone that would take such good care of mine. These pictures of Ambria are great. She is so cute. I still have a hard time imagining her walking. That is amazing. We woke up to about four inches of new snow this morning and it is supposed to snow every other day till Tuesday or Wednesday. Yuck. I'm ready for the snow to be over. We had two days of 60 and one day of 70 and then it was 41 today.
jason washing the car. man, i miss y'all!
and ambria...i really need to see her!
I love that Braydon was outside when I stopped by earlier... we DO need to get him together with Kaden more often, because my lazy boy just wants to play Wii after school since we got it last month. I tried WARNING Donnie!!
How cute..if we could only know what they really think! Glad your feeling better...we need another post ASAP!
I second that motion!!! :-)
shelly its a week since your last update. you need to keep it updated more often! I miss you guys
Post a Comment