CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jane, I Mean Jason...

So I walked into the living room the other evening, and this is how I caught Jason. But, what concerned me the most was not so much what he was DOING, but what he was WEARING. Yes, those are my pajama bottoms, yes they are PINK, and no I have no idea why he decided to slip them on.......showing his true colors, perhaps. Just kidding, but not really......hahaa. Yeah, that's my man, everyone.......hmmm.
A closer veiw, in case you didn't get enough in the first pic, just wanted to make sure everyone got a good look.

8 yOUr twO cEnTs:

malrfrederick

That is hillarious! Love it!

Katie Webb

Did we give you a complex by making fun of you always wearing the same pajamas? I had a dream that you beat me up last night for screwing up on your taxes. Ha, like you could beat me up!!!

Anonymous

Oh man I love this boy. He is obviously secure in his manhood or he wouldn't be caught dead in those. How funny. He is such a crack up.

jessica dukes

and let's be honest...we all know this is not the first time he has DONNED the girl pajamas. uh hmmmm...beth has a pink set, and seems like i have pictures of them ON JASON.

M C

What in the world?! That is hillarious! I wonder what else he wears. Too funny!!

Katie Webb

I've been thinking...didn't he put on your underwear once? I'm sure I've heard a story about that.

Xander Man

What's funny..is I didn't have to read your entire blog before the thought came into my head, "nice Pj's"!!! He is secure in himself...JASON YOU GO GIRL!!

Honey

Well, I think Jason looks adorable! :o)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo