CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

FAM TIME

Brian and Marqae with the little Stinker Bell. I LOVE this picture. It love the look on Mike's face. So funny!!
This one is great of Marqae! She might be mad that I put this up on here, but seriously what is she gonna do? She is all the way in UTAH!! HAHAHAAAAAAA!
This is funny, cause everyone is just doing their own thing! We had so much fun!!!
Ambria LOVED all her aunts and uncles. She took to them right away. I love seeing her with her family!

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Ha ha, I think Marqae looks smokin in that picture! Mike is such a dork how come I can't ever get him to make faces for muah! I need that pic. Ahhh I miss Ambria..Mike says "some" like her now all the time!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo