CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Driver And New Friends

Just a few random new pics. Ambria thinks she is so big. We're taking her to get her licence tomorrow, although I don't know what her plan is to reach the pedals. Oh, well we'll just let let her work that out!

Braydon and Ambria found this lovely car cart at the commisary the other day. BTW, I really hate grocery shopping and it is worse when you have two rug rats that complain and don't want to be there either and I also hate pushing those big annoying carts around, but surprisingly it made the whole crappy grocery shopping experience a little easier, with both kids happy and having fun in the cart. They even did the stearing for me....Haha. Ambria would copy whatever Braydon did, so if he pretended to stear, she did too, if he stood up and got out of the cart.....I think you see where this is going.

Jason and I went out to lunch last weekend and Ambria really wanted to get out of her high chair, so we let her out, mostly out of curiosity. She, as it turns out, is very social. After pushing the high chair back to it's proper place (above) she went ahead and introduced herself to everyone else in the restaurant. She made a lot of new friends, not excluding a table full big men including Mr "I could kill you with one squeeze", Mr "I'm too big for my OWN good" and Mr. "my friends call me bubba". But this little baby girl just goes right up to this table of rather large men and they melted, like puddy in her hands. She gave them a quick little speech about her day, her frustrations, or whatever? (still learning baby babble, here) and then she walked away. Turns out she's a pretty smooth operator! She must get that from me. Right.

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Shelly, you are so funny. And dare I say that when I saw that picture of Braydon I saw Brian? He is looking more and more like Brian all the time. I can hardly see Jason in him anymore except for his coloring.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo