CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Star Searching

This is not a great picture cause it was dark, but if we're being honest, I'm just not a great picture taker, but oh well. Braydon got a telescope from grandpa for Christmas and it was finally a clear enough night to try it out. He loved this! I got to see the moon and was so amazed.

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

That is so cool. What an awesome present. It is so fun to look through telescopes and see stuff. That picture of Ambria and the dog is a riot.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo