CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

HaPpY 10th BiRtHdAy BrAyDoN!!!

Wow, I cannot believe my little boy is 10! Time really has flown by. He's like a little man now, and he definitly thinks he is bigger and older than he is. He's so excited to be in double digits now. It freaks me out a little, lol!
Well, this year he decided he wanted a Star Wars birthday party, so that's what he got. We decided to forgo the friend party and go to Sea World instead, so we had a little get together with Aunt Katie and Uncle Clint and our good friends Jon and Mandy (who the kiddos just love). We had pizza, ate cake and opened presents.
 Katie and I decorated the house for him while he was at school, so when he came home he walked into this. He was so excited to see his decorations he almost teared up a little. Best Moment Ever!! :)


 I made him a fun star wars cake. He loved it. These cakes are so fun! They are a pain in the butt, but fun. It took two and a half days to make this and about two and a half seconds to destroy it. But it's worth it to me. My kids will always remember their fun birthday cakes.


 We made some star wars cupcakes too.

Happy Birthday my awesome boy! We love you so much and are so proud of you!!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

AWESOME CAKE!! You are so talented. I think it is so cool that you have that talent. The kids WILL always remember their cool birthday cakes. In two years he will be passing the sacrament. I can't even believe he is ten already. Happy Birthday Buddy!!! Love ya.

Xander Man

Your an awesome MOM! That cake is amazing...you should do cake pops/cake balls they are lots of fun to make/decorate. Google it:)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo