CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ambria's hair

I just love to do Ambria's hair and think up new ways to do it. I recently realized that it is finally long enough to french braid!!! It takes a little finness to get it done, but it worked! YAY!

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Robbins Family

YAY!!! You finally updated!!! I can't believe how big Ambria is! She is quite the cute young lady. Her valentine's dance looked like a lot of fun, she was definitely the bell of the ball. And Braydon is getting so tall! I can't believe he is going to be 10 years old this month!!! Give the kiddos hugs and kisses from Aunt Nelle. We love and miss you guys.

grandma

I can't believe her hair is that dark. So stinkin cute.

Katie Webb

Can you do that to Morgan's hair please? I'm a lame mom.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo