CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Funness

My musical little girl. She was singing her heart out while hitting some serious star power, haha.
 The kiddos sure love to snuggle with their daddy. And let's not kid ourselves, he loves it too!
 I can't believe Sadie sat there and let this happen!
 Ambria wearing her make up. If you look closely you can see Braydon lounging in the background. haha.

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

I love seeing pictures of my kids or their spouse with my grandbabies. For some reason it is especially heartwarming for me to see pictures of kids with their dads. I am one of the luckiest moms in the world cause every single one of my kids got an awesome spouse. Good moms good dad. Lucky, lucky lucky.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo