CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Braydon, Braydon, & Braydon

Braydon is growing so much these days. He's not really a little kid anymore. He's ALMOST as tall as me and he has pretty much passed me up in shoe size. Yeah, you heard me right. His new shoes are LOOSE on me! Braydon and I can share shoes. In fact, I have worn his flip flops before, SSSHHHH don't tell him! haha! He is a great big brother and is such a good help around the house. We sure love our "little" boy. No matter how much bigger than me he gets, he will always be our little boy. He's has been a very good big cousin too. He is so cute with Morgan and Jackson. Morgan calls him "little buddy", hahhaa. Anyways, I just wanted to put up some recent photos of the Bodabon. Below is at Halloween.......
 No matter how old he gets, riding in the cart NEVER gets old!!! It's so hard to push the cart with him in it though, it's like having an adult riding in there!!
 The new Chick Fil A in Killeen opened up, Ambria was too afraid to go see the cow, but not this kid!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Robbins Family

Oh man I sure do miss that kid! He is getting to be quite the young man now! I can't believe how fast time has gone since he was born!

grandma

I love these. It is fun to see pictures of Braydon too. Some cute pictures here. I can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see him at Christmas.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo