CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Here are the cute kiddos on Halloween. Ambria, of course, was tinkerbell. She definitly played the role too. I even had to give her pixie dust so she could fly. It was so much fun!
 Here are the two of them. Braydon made an AWESOME Mario! My mother made his costume and it looked great. He got a lot of compliments on it. And he played the role well also. He even sported the Italian accent!

The hubby and me. We haven't had a new pic in a while cause I HATE the way I look in pictures.  Jason, however looks great!




5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

Oh my gosh they are both so cute. I love Braydon's costume. That is the best one I've seen. You guys always, always look great. Both of you. Definately a couple of pictures for the calendar.

Calvin & Karen

Great costumes!! They both look authentic. Looks like little tinkerbell has a bit of an attitude. :) I like your hair, Shelly. I don't think I have ever seen it that dark before. Love you guys!! Happy Halloween!

The Robbins Family

They look so good!!! Your hair is so long its way cute!

The Calls

Love the pics! And love your hair! I think this is the best pic of the two of you yet!

Katie Webb

I think you both look GREAT!!! And I love the costumes! I should post some Halloween pictures :)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo