The Elementary school here has a little program called "Little Stallions" for PRE preschool age kids to go and learn a little bit and get used to a classroom environment. It's one hour a week and they have stories and a little lesson and then an art project and snack. I love it!! And so does Ambria, it's so fun to take her. The school is just a couple blocks through the neighborhood from our house so sometimes Ambria gets to ride her bike to school just like big brother and she parks her bike right next to his on the bike rack, hehhe. She thinks she is such a big girl! Anyways, here is a cute little project they recently made at school. So the quality of this picture isn't great, it was taken on my phone. This is a placemat. She did SO good! I was so proud of her. This little girl absolutley LOVES to do artwork and color. 
And I totally love dressing her up and doing her hair all cute for school, so its a win win for us both, hahha.



2 yOUr twO cEnTs:
what a cutie! Oh I can't wait to get there!
She looks so proud of herself. That is awesome that she loves it so much. It will help her transition into school, preschool whatever she goes to next.
Post a Comment