CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Peas In A Pod

Katie and her kids are here visiting and looking for a place to live for when they move out here soon. We're so excited to have them near, it's gonna be loads of fun. Morgan and Ambria might as well have been sisters. They hit it off RIGHT AWAY! Besides the normal "that's my toy!" bickering, they get along great and it's so cute to watch them play together, they are so much alike. I'm so glad they have eachother and can now grow up together.  These pictures are so cute. They both came out of Ambria's room wearing this. They "dressed" themselves in their "spin dress" as Ambria calls it because she can spin like a Princess in it. :)
 This one is kinda fuzzy cause they were dancing and spinning while I was trying to get a good pic of it.

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

They are just too cute! It cracks me up how Morgan wears her skirt so high. What a nerd ;) I'm glad we're here too. And that you're here.

grandma

Ambria looks like she has a much longer torso than Morgan, however it could be that Morgan has her skirt higher. These pictures are awesome. I'm so glad they can be together. I hope they end up being best friends that keep each other out of trouble. :-)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo