I have been a bad little blogger. I have been keeping myself so busy that I have completely neglected the bloggin world for the past couple of weeks. Here's a quick recap. And sorry I don't even have recent pictures to post right now. Like I said. A BAD little blogger.
This 'ole house has been hustlin' and bustlin' trying to get ready for Christmas. We leave for Utah in exactly one week from today. and counting. Can't wait!! I feel like I have SO much to do. But for the most part, we are ready for christmas. bring it on.
Jason has been busy at work. kickin butt and taking names. doin some flyin and having fun doing it.
Braydon has been super busy at school, they have been doing a lot of testing, and he's so glad that's over now. He is definitly ready for Christmas break. He's been such a good helper/bigbrother/cousin/son. While Katie and Clint have been staying with us, Braydon has been such a good helper with the kiddos, he will always get down and play with them, and "buddy" can ALWAYS make them laugh. He has been a great sport too having to live in mom and dad's room and letting Aunt Katie and Uncle Clint have his room.
Ambria is a busy body all the time anyways, but she has been going to school and making fun Christmas projects. and her best friend/cousin, Morgan gets to come to school with her now, so it's even MORE fun! She is super excited about Christmas and this year is SO fun because she understands Christmas a little more and I love to see her eyes light up EVERYTIME she sees a Christmas tree or Santa Claus or anything to do with Christmas. SO FUN!
I have been busy with Christmas stuff. I wish I had more time to do all the things I want to do. But, such is life.
This weekend we are hoping to take the kids to see some fun Christmas lights at the lake. I will try to get some pictures to put up on here. And I promise to try to be a better blogger.
And congratulations to Brian and Marqae!!!! I can't wait to see your little angel!!
10 years ago


0 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Post a Comment