CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adventures Of Ambria


So I should probably be embarrassed about posting this, but it was too funny! I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day and I hear Ambria yelling "Mommy, I stuck! Mommy, I stuck!" I'm thinking she is stuck somewhere and can't get out, but then I see her walking around trying to find me. And this is what she is "stuck" in. I laughed for a good ten minutes about it, haha.


2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

She is an absolute crack up. She is so stinkin funny. I didn't realize Braydon's glass were that strength. They make her eyes look really big.

The Calls

Oh just wait Ambria!!! You will be stuck for life once those things develop!!! Enjoy it now you'll hate it later!! hahahaha this is to cute!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo