CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

At The PoOl, BeInG SiLlY!

A few random shots of the kiddos having fun and being silly. It has been so stinkin hot here lately, that we have to keep the pool filled up out of sheer necessity!   I think this photo is so funny! Ambria was jumping off the slide on the pool into the water. She is such a daredevil!
I had just fixed Ambria's hair for the day and she said "Mommy, take a picture!" So here are the pictures she wanted.

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

That picture of her jumping into the pool is awesome. She looks so big. Braydon has changed so much. He is such a handsome boy. Not that he wasn't before but he is also getting very big. I love this pics. They are all great. And ouch for Jason!!

Katie Webb

Dang, she got some air off that slide! Whoo!! You go girl!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo