We took a little trip to the Georgia Aquarium with some friends Easter weekend! It was a blast, we decided to make a weekend of it and headed up there Friday afternoon, got a hotel room and and got Hard Rock takeout. Then Saturday morning we got up and ventured to the Aquarium. It was so cool! These are just a few pics, but my favs were the sharks, it was so neat to see. I've never been to an aquarium before so I think I was more excited than the kiddos.
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
1 yOUr twO cEnTs:
These are so cool. I would love to see that palce. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment