10 years ago
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Last Minute Solar System
So Braydon came home from school on Thursday and said "By the way, I keep forgetting to tell you, but I have to make a solar system by TOMORROW!" Yeah, that just happened! So we had one night to put a soalr system together. We just used whatever we had around the house, cause we had no time to go to the store and plan this really nice awesome project. So 11:00 at night, it's finished. It wasn't too bad. Braydon really liked it and was excited to take it to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


2 yOUr twO cEnTs:
wow it looks great! better than anything I could have come up with in a week!
What kind of grade did he get on it?
Post a Comment