CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

SiLLy AmBrIA

Ambria is so funny here. She was just being silly playing in Braydon's room last night. Her newest trick is doing a flip. She just started doing this a couple days ago, but it was kinda hard to get her to focus and do it. hahaha! She got distracted. Please pay no attention to Braydon's messy bedroom.

Scroll down for some more new posts. (I am really trying to be better at keeping this thing updated...)

6 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Calls

she is so flipping cute!!! You know she is mimicking you on the phone!!! lol!!! I can't wait to see these guys!0

The Robbins Family

That is way too cute for its own good!!! She is getting big!!! I can't wait to see you guys in december!!!

M C

Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute!! She speaks so well, what a doll!

Xander Man

Mike is going to love the video. Her laughing is HILIARIOUS!!! She is getting taller and look at all the hair she has now! QT girl!

Kristin and Donnie

Oh my gosh, Shell!!!! That is HYSTERICAL!! Is that how you laugh on the phone too?? Hahahaha!!! =)

Grandma

I have watched this video a dozen times and it makes me laugh every single time. I absolutely love her little voice and that laugh. She is a doll and I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo