10 years ago
Monday, October 26, 2009
AIRBORNE!
These pictures didn't upload in the right order, but here is Jason's airborne graduation and his final jump. It was so awesome to go and see! Braydon got to pin daddy's jump wings on him. He was a little nervous, but he did an awesome job! It was so cute!
Here is the fam after graduation. It was so windy and cold out that day, we were all bundled up. (well at least as bundled up as you ever have to be out here in Alabama, haha)
This is Jason taking off his parachute and gear that he jumped with.
Run, Jason run! Running in from the feild he jumped in. They land pretty far off from where they have to come, so I think they ended up having to run a mile to get to us, with ALL their gear and 2 parachutes.
All in all Jason really liked this training. He had so much fun. He was home practicing his landings off the bed and couch, and showing us all how to exit the airplane! It was a lot of fun! He was able to go through airborne with a couple of his friends, Aaron and James, they didn't get put in the same "stick" but he made some other friends and really had a fun time! I am so thankful that he had no injuries after the whole experience. Way to go Jason! I am so proud of you! Airborne!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
EWRAH!!!! Or however you spell it. I'm so proud I could bust. What a fun thing for him to do. See, the military isn't SO bad. When would you have ever been able to parachute out of a perfectly operating helicopter except in the military. Way to go Braydon. You are such an awesome grandson!!!
That is exciting! Looks like it would have been windy with those dark clouds! Way 2 Go Jason...
HuRah Jason, good job and we are proud of you, keep it up.
Congrats Jason! That is really cool! I don't think I would have the guts to jump out of anywhere, Way to go!!
How neat for Braydon to get to pin his daddy! Too sweet that he was feeling nervous.. What a cutie!
Post a Comment