10 years ago
Monday, November 2, 2009
Carving Pumpkins and Such....
Here is the fam in our Halooween "get up" this year. Jason (breifly) dressed as a ninja, and when I say breifly I mean just long enough to take the picture. I was cupid, Braydon was SWAT, and Ambria was an angel.
Pulling the guts out of the pumpkin. I love the look on Braydon's face. He thought it was SO gross, he got totally grossed out and couldn't even finish so Jason ended up doing the rest, but with a spoon, haha.
And here is the finished product. Braydon designed it on paper and then they carved it. He was so proud of his JAck o lantern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


3 yOUr twO cEnTs:
okay so you and the kids look awesome!!!! Jason on the other hand.........looks more like a gangster than a ninja.....nice try though!!!! ha ha ha
Oh my gosh I love Braydon's face. I think it is so grose to use your hands. I always used a spoon. You guys look great. The pumpkin turned out great too.
Oh, look at that face, poor Braydon! I agree, gotta use a spoon! They did an awesome job on the pumpkin! I love Halloween!
Post a Comment