10 years ago
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Bria
Here are just a couple pics of little Ambria. Her hair is finally getting long enough to juct put a clip in. I sure can't wait for it to grow so I can do her hair. So here is her first "official" hairdo. It's all I could do with what I had to work with, ok!
I love this picture! She went and got her little baby (that Uncle Dave and Aunt Betsey gave to her when she was a little baby) and wrapped it up in a burp cloth that was in her room and was carrying her baby around and "shooshing" her and rocking her. It was stinkin' precious!
Labels:
Ambria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


3 yOUr twO cEnTs:
So very, very, very cute.
thats is so cute!!! i think you did very good with her hair! Now we need to pictures of the handsome braydon on here!!!
Geez she is growing up FAST! Her smile is too cute with her little baby.
Post a Comment