CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ambria's 2nd!

So while we were in Utah for Christmas vacation we got to celebrate Ambria's second birthday. It was so nice to be able to celebrate that with all her family. I can't believe my baby girl is 2 already! It is going way too fast. Jason calls her ladybug and she really likes ladybugs. So naturally she had a ladybug birthday party. Marqae and I attempted a ladybug cake for her, here it is. She also had ladybug cupcakes for those who didn't want to eat the fondant cake. Ambria pretty much just licked the icing off of them. But at least she ate it this year. Last year she wouldn't touch her birthday cake, she fed it to daddy instead.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL!!

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

she has the most beautiful eyelashes!!!

grandma

It was so fun having you guys here. It was fun being able to celebrate Ambria's birthday with you guys. The cake was awesome. YOu guys did a great job. I love the family pics. Of course even in a month there is never enough time. It was fun the time we did have together though and I can't wait to see you guys again.

Calvin & Karen

That cake is so adorable!! You did a fantastic job. I am glad we were able to go to Utah over Christmas and get to spend some time with you. It is always good to spend time with you and get to know your kids better. It is amazing how fast they grow, and you and Jason are doing a wonderful job as parents. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

M C

That is the cutest cake ever! I am so impressed!! Way to go Shelly! When did you get into making cakes? I can't believe she's 2 allready! They grow way too fast!!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo