CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Trip To Utah-In a Nutshell....

Because I am such a terrible blogger, here is a quick re-cap of our fun Christmas Vacation in Utah....... We spent a month in Utah over Christmas break and it was so much fun. We got to play in the snow, build an amazingly awesome snowman, visit with our families, and relax. Jason and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary..I can't beleive it's been 9 years! It was so nice to be able to leave the kiddos with family and go out on date! Ambria mastered climbing out of the crib while in Utah and Braydon mastered snowball throwing. Both big milestones for the kids! And we were able to talk my amazingly talented sister in law Amberly to snap a few shots of the fam! They turned out great, she is an awesome photographer, thanks so much Amberly!!
Christmas '09 rocked! Hopefully we will have a repeat in '10..........cross our fingers!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Geez that does seem like forever ago. Just to think the next time you see us we will have a BABY!

M C

Cute pictures, I love how fun and natural they turned out! She did a good job!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo