10 years ago
Sunday, March 21, 2010
I Am A Terrible Blogger
I have really been slacking in the blogging department, but am trying to be better. My last post was Halloween! It seems so overwhelming to play catch up at this point, so I will probably just start from here. Both of our kids celebrated birthdays and christmas during my "blogging laziness era" so scroll down for a couple new posts. Braydon had his "Bakugan" birthday party yesterday, so pics will come shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


1 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Yes you are. I'm not going to have any pictures of your family to put in our calander.
Post a Comment