10 years ago
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Dallas Or Bust, Baby!
So my sister in law, Marqae, and I spent a week in Dallas for the annual Mary Kay Seminar and we had a blast. It was awesome just to spend a week of "Marqae Time", but the seminar was very good also. We learned SO much and they had some really fun entertainment, like for instance, the "man angels" as shown below. Aren't they graceful??? He he he!
Marqae and I all dressed up for Awards Night. Sure wish I was one of the lucky random winners from the audience who won the trip to Disney World or the $1000 cash or countless other prizes.
This is Day 1 and we got to tour the Mary Kay corprate Office. It is HUGE!!! and super NICE. We even got to see Mary Kay's office.
This was taken on our tour of the manufacturing building where they make all the products. It was actually a very intersting tour, and of course so fun. It probably would have been better if we didn't have to be in skirts and heals the ENTIRE time. Needless to say we both have very tight leg muscles now....Thanks Marqae for an awesome time!!! It seems like it went by too fast though.
Labels:
Brian and Marqae,
Shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


1 yOUr twO cEnTs:
That would have been so cool if you won one of those very cool prizes. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment