10 years ago
Saturday, July 18, 2009
A Day With Uncle Clint
Our brother in law, Clint got to come from Korea to Alabama for a few days for some training, so we of course made the 4 hour drive up to Huntsville to see him for a day. It was so good to see him and hang out for a while. We just wish we would have been able to see Katie and Morgan too. We went out to eat and swam at the hotel. It was a lot of fun! Below is Braydon eating his steak. This kid thinks he's too big for kids meals anymore so he got to order a big meal. He ordered steak and LOVED it!
Ambria wanted in on some of that action. She grabbed the steak off Jason's plate and started nibbling on it. She would just suck on the meat, I guess she really liked the flavor.
It was so CUTE how both the kids took to Uncle Clint right away. Ambria is usually a little picky who she goes to, but she would just come to Clint and just hug him and snuggle with him. I was lucky enough to get this picture of them after she went over to him and just layed on his shoulder for a while. So cute!! I didn't get a picture of it, but Braydon did the same thing to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Ohh I like that last sentence for sure!!! Always fun to have family visit.
Braydon is getting so big. I never saw a baby that ate steak like he did. He liked it from the beginning. He is definately a Call. He is getting so big I can't believe it. Ambria knows a daddy to a little girl her own age when she sees one. He should be proud that she was so accepting of him. He must have that dad quality. :-)
He wishes Morgan would snuggle with him like that. She will only snuggle if she has her blanket and pacifier. When she saw that last picture of Braydon and Clint she started screaming and laughing hysterically. I think she was excited to see her daddy :) I'm SO glad you guys could make the short notice trip to see him! He had a blast! We miss you guys too!
That is so sweet how she snuggles with her uncle like that! Too cute! Braydon is quite the man, needing all that steak and potatoes. How funny! They both are getting so big!
Post a Comment