CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Callaway Beach

On Friday we went to the beach with Kristin and her family. It was Kaleb and Kaden's (Braydon's Best Bud) birthdays. So we decided to head to the lake and have some fun. They had big blow up slides and trampolines on the water that we got to play with. It was a little hard to climb up those things, but way fun to slide down. I felt a little old when Braydon climbed right up the tall slide and made it look easy and I struggled to get up. Haha. By the way, sorry Kristin for falling on you!!! HAHA I just think this is cute......
Here we are. We could not get Braydon over to join in the picture, he was having tooo much fun with his friends.
Braydon and his best buddy, Kaden. Jason calls them the "A-dens"

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

The Aden's, how cute is that!

The Robbins Family

You guys have so much fun!!! I wish I could go to the beach and go swimming!!! The water is way too cold to do that here!!! Braydon is getting SO big!!! It's crazy how fast kids grow...

Xander Man

Those are super cute pictures. Golly I love summertime for this exact reason...water, sun, food, relaxing..sun and of course food!

Grandma

I concur with everything everyone said. I just had a really weird feeling though looking at that picture of Ambria and Jason again. I'm so proud that Jason is such a good dad. He has taken on that responsibility so well. You both do a fabulous job and always look like you have the best family time. I miss you guys.

M C

I can't believe how much they have changed and grown! Ambria is such a doll and her hair is getting long! Braydon sounds like such a big boy running and hanging with his buddies all over the place.. What a great day.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo