CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playtime With Brother

These two just love eachother. Ambria loves when Braydon plays with her. She likes to bang on his head like a drum! And try to gouge out his eyes. Can't you feel the love? Just kidding, they really are very sweet together!!

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Braydon can take a little beating every now and than:) jk he is a sweetie

Anonymous

These pictures are so darn cute. I love how happy she looks and I'm glad that Braydon is patient with her and lets her use his forehead for a drum. That's what big brothers do. I sure miss you guys. Love ya.

Anonymous

I love this background Shelly. The ho,ho,ho and the snow thing are great. You are doing a great job with this blog. We just need more pictures :-)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo