CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ambria's Smiles

She has such a beautiful smile! I just wanted to show off the cute shots we captured today!

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Those are super cute...I wish we lived closer to each other I would love to take pics of them, they are just to dang beautiful. kinda like mom and dad!

Kristin and Donnie

Oh my goodness... that first pic is just TOO adorable!!! What a cutie!!

M C

I can almost hear her laugh out loud in that first picture!! She's so cute and has grown so much!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo