10 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


5 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Did you know dad and karen have a blog? http://cdcallfamily.blogspot.com/ I love Ambria's costume! Its so adorable! I wish we lived closer to each other again so the girls could grow up together. Oh well, whats half a world away? Practically neighbors!
I know. I am really sad that the girls won't get to know eachother better, being the same age and all, they could have been best friends! However we will both be moving around the same time in a couple of years so you never know!!!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! (for ambria) and the boys of course are totally cool:)
I think it is awesome that Jason got dressed up to! And the kids look great. Ambria is such a doll and looks so big. We miss you guys!
And to comment to Shelly's comment, Megan and Kayla and Ashley and Ellie are the same age to and I get sad thinking about how good of friends they could have been if we were all close by eachother to.
Post a Comment