CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun and Fireworks

On Saturday Fort Benning had their 4th of July Celebration. They usually do it a week before the 4th cause a lot of people go out of town. This is one of the things that the military is just great at. They DEFINATLY know how to celebrate. Nobody does the 4th like the Army! They have a huge celebration with food, a live band (usually someone famous), games, a whole bunch of the big blow up bouncers and slides (which the kids could play on all they wanted free of chargs), and of course a big fireworks show. And the best part is, it's all FREE!! (Except for the food, of course). Here's Ambria LOVING the fireworks, she was cheering and clapping the whole time. Braydon with his friends Kaleb and Kaden. We had to force them to look up from their
game boy DS's to smile for this picture. Kristin and me. Let's keep in mind people that it was extremely hot and humid and any makeup I was wearing had smeered and sweated right off my face. Kristin, of course looks great!

6 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

You look great too! I was actually wondering how you keep you face so non-shiny! Ugh, humidity!

I can't believe how mature Ambria's face has gotten. She is definitely not a baby anymore!

The Robbins Family

That is so cool... I wouldn't say the army does the best fireworks show. Because you know we're here on an army base and they are not doing fireworks. Nobody out here is doing fireworks. We're not even allowed to do our own fireworks in our front yard... this sucks!!!

Xander Man

Geesh you look gorgeous! Those Martinson genes give ya perfect skin! That sounds like so much fun though. Now my fourth sounds a little lame:)

grandma

Looks like you had fun. Shelly, you never look bad. I've seen you first thing in the morning. I have a sure knowledge. :-) The kids look like they are having fun. Ambria is beautiful, Braydon is so handsome. I love the picture of Jason walking with Ambria too.

Katie Webb

Jason new Clint was in Alabama. Clint emailed him a while ago and asked him to come visit him in Huntsville. He has internet at his hotel, so you can email him at clint.katie@gmail.com if you want. He's there til Thursday.

Katie Webb

You can steal my idea if you want. I don't mind. I always mean to write it down in my journal or a baby book or something, but never get around to it. So I figure my blog is a good enough place to put it for now.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo