CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy birthday To Me

Our friends Aaron and Erin.....
More friends James and Leiah.......
Kristin (and Jason in the background doing the Jenny thing...LOL)
My birthday cake and me with my Princess crown. I got to be princess for the day.......yay (that was sarcasm, by the way) Yes, I was forced to wear it and NO, I wouldn't have worn it if they hadn't made me.
Me and my CUTE baby girl! I really liked this picture. (Of her, anyways)
Thanks to my AWESOME friends and hubby for giving me a great birthday party! It was a blast! Love you guys!!!

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

She looks so happy and that is a great picture of you too. I love it when babies throw their heads back and laugh. It makes me laugh just looking at the picture.

Xander Man

Your friends are adorable and looks like you guys are lucky to have such good people around. Friends help when family isn't around:) BTW your cake looks super yummy and pretty!!! Just throw it into a bowl with milk and your good to go.

M C

Yey, for great friends, it helps so much! What a fun birthday you had. How sweet of everyone! That cake looks so good! And oh my, you got a ton of candles on there too! Hahe he! Happy Birthday Shelly!

Kristin and Donnie

Awh... these photos are fun! And I LOVE the last one of you & Ambria!!! Too bad I look like a loner though. Lol!! And yes... that cake was QUITE yummy, teamwork is great!! ;)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo